"Liebster is a German word that can be translated as ‘dearest’ in English but it can also give various meanings, such as ‘boyfriend’ and ‘sweetheart’. ‘Dearest’ sounds the most fitting in this situation since the Liebster Award is given by the bloggers to the other bloggers. It looks like a simple chain post thingy (which was quite a hit back then) but we can also discover new blogs through the tagged bloggers."
And the cute thing about this, by accepting the nomination, we will have to answer questions! Kinda like a thank-you speech:
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions designated by the blogger (s) who nominated you.
- Place YOUR nominations for the Liebster Award! Nominate five (or more) other bloggers that have less than 200 followers. Make sure to notify them via comment/email, etc.
- Make up a set of questions for those nominated bloggers to answer.
- Display the Liebster award badge on your blog!
In the meantime, hope I'm still allowed to make my thank-you speech hehe (If I don't do it now, I don't know when I will have the time!)
So here goesss:
- I eat a lot for someone my size -- I'm quite skinny and people always ask me to eat more. I EAT. A LOT. I eat everything<3
- I love languages! -- I'm not sure if I'm good with them, but I just know that I have an inclination towards learning languages! Understanding the language brings me so much joy. I am adept at English and Mandarin, poorly fluent in French and very interested in Japanese and Korean(:
- I dream every night without fail. -- How do people sleep without dreaming!
- I'm in love with second leads. -- I call it the Second Lead Syndrome. I simply love second leads (most of the time) because of the way that they are so kind to everyone, not just the female leads, and that they always don't ask for anything in return. Sigh. </3
- I love music too(: -- I think I'm a jack in all trades, but a king of none...because I'm really interested in learning music as well. I used to be very inspired by Nodame Cantabile, but reality taught me that I'm just not as good. Heh. Currently only able to play piano, and a little of the guitar/drums but when I'm less busy, I want to check out the violin and flute!
- I love hearts and stars! -- I like things with heart-shaped or star-shaped patterns, and of course, I love lying on the ground and just simply gazing at the stars in the night sky.
- I'm scared of cockroaches:( -- enough said, someone get those monsters away from meeee.
- I walked into the guys' toilets twice. -- I'm sorry :( First was when I was 8 and didn't notice the sign. Thank goodness it was an empty school toilet. The second time I took a wrong turn after leaving the ladies.
- I know I get terrified to death by horror movies, but still insist on terrifying my friends (and myself) by watching them. -- My imagination gets so active at night help.
- I like running when I'm in an angsty mood. -- I don't think I get the endorphins and all...but it helps when I'm on the machine/road and I'm just shouting all those bad thoughts in my head, with music blasting in my ears. I always feel much better after that.
- I almost never sneeze once. -- all sneezes come in triplets...or quadruplets...or even up to septets hahahaha.
And now for muchadoaboutlove's questions!
- What was the drama that you found it hardest to move on when it ended, i.e. dealing with the craziest withdrawal symptom?
- What makes you jump into the world of blogging about dramas?
- Name an actor/actress in his/her 20′s that you think would still act when he/she reaches 50 years old. Why do you think so?
- Do you have a favorite among the acting-dol (acting idols)?
- How do you see yourself in 20 years, especially in your drama watching habit and your blog?
Because I didn't nominate anyone, I can't come up with any questions:( But if any of you are interested, I would love to hear
- What is your favourite drama of all time!
- If today was the last day of your life, how would you spend it?
- Pick 3 main favourite people of your life. Why are they chosen!
- If you could be a character from any drama, who will you be and why?
- What is your favourite blog? (Doesn't have to be a drama blog!)
It's really meaningful to me because I thought no one really reads my livejournal any moreXD I always have the idea that people need new things to read, and I just can't supply the entertainment that I assume my readers want...and at times this is quite sad because thoughtsramble used to be such a central part of my life! I had even once taken up to 4/5 recapping projects at one time. So...to muchadoabovelove, thank you so much^^ and to the rest, check her blog out! She's so good^^